Monday, April 10, 2017

Weekend Highlights : Bachelorette Shenanigans

You guys. This weekend was the best. My long run went well. My friends were in town. And there was queso. Running. Friends. Food. 3 of my most favorite things. My only regret is how quickly it passed. Another weekend, hashtag style.

#ItsApril #WhyIsItSnowing #ThanksPittsburgh


#FridayDinner #SimpleAndDelicious


#SaturdayMorningLongRun #IRan12Miles #FeltGreat #ALittleChillyButTheSunshineFeltGood


#ImTheBride #ImPretty


#PeanutButterPretzelBread #ItWasDelicious #ISpilledCrumbsEverywhere #NoShameInMyGame


#MyFriendsAreTheBest #WeFancy #GetThePartyStarted


#MeanGirls #IsButterACarb #TrySears #Grool #YouGoGlenCoco


#MrsSassSangria #ThatShitWillKnockYouOnYourAss


#BigCupFullOfSangria


#AllOfMyPeopleInOnePlace #FindTheFriendWithTheFunnyFace


#OnWednesdaysWeWearPink #YouCantSitWithUs #ThisWasOnlyATenthOfTheFood


#TheseBottlesWereEmpty #WeStartedTheNightWithMimosas #ThereWerePinkFeathersEverywhere


#IsButterACarb #Yes


#SoManyFriends #SeriouslyPinkFeathersEVERYWHERE


How was your weekend?

Linking up with :Holly & Tricia for Weekend Highlights

26 comments:

  1. So glad I could celebrate with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a fun weekend! You can blame my mom for the snow. It always snows around her birthday (last Thursday).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn that woman! I guess I'm glad it was only a dusting, I would have been real mad if I had to break out my snow boots.

      Delete
  3. Looks like SO Much fun!! Enjoy the rest of your time, bride to be! And congrats on the 12 miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It was a blast, everything came together perfectly & let me spend tons of time with my people!

      Delete
  4. So glad your long run went well! And a weekend with your besties sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. It was absolutely perfect!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a really fun weekend! All that food looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was stuffed senseless! I ate way too much but it was SO worth it.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you had a great time. My 7 year old son once wrote me a thank you note and spelled "coming" like that. LOL - I still laugh and needless to say I saved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, that is a keeper for sure. Embarrass the daylights out of him when he's older. ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh - how much fun did you have!!! I would have had to have a You Go Glen Coco cookie - that's one of my all time favorite movie lines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSS! Mine too. I had no idea they were going to do all this. Apparently the lady who made the cookies had never seen the movie!? So she called my friend to double check everything because she said it just seemed "odd" - and that "Grool" wasn't a word. Haha.

      Delete
  8. Mean Girls is the greatest idea for a bridal shower - Looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had it playing in the background pretty much the whole time too!

      Delete
  9. You are too funny!!! I love all the hashtags! Next time will you invite me you always have so much fun???!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Love having all my best friends around! PLUS QUESO! Haha.

      Delete
  11. Love Mean Girls. I think it's a classic. Tina Fey's a genius.
    That looks so fun. Oh, my. I love those foods especially the desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ended up being such a great theme, and my bridesmaids really took it and ran with it to make it over the top!

      Delete
  12. oh my goodness, what a fabulous weekend. all the food! that bread looks amazing. love all the mean girls things as well. you guys are so fancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bread with the peanut butter swirled in was SO GOOD. I could have demolished that loaf by myself.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I just wish we had been able to drag it out & make it last longer!

      Delete

Because I value each & every comment I aim to respond to each one via email. Please make sure you are not a no-reply Blogger!