This list is a work in progress. It all started in 2012, when I was 22. Inspired by a friend, I didn't want my twenties to pass me by only to realize I had wasted a decade. So, my original 30 x 30 was created. As shown below.
As I creep closer to my 30th birthday (in 2020) I realize this may not all be possible. I also realize what was important to me at 22 may not be important to me at 30. So, I'm cutting myself some slack, in advance.
I don't ever want to feel like life has slipped past me. And I can promise I'm busy making sure that it doesn't.
Do you have your own 30 before 30? Share the link in the comments, I'd love to see what's on your list!
1. Visit all 50 states (Kansas & North Dakota remain)
2. Set foot on all 7 continents. (N. America, Europe & Africa down, with NZ to count for either Asia or Australia - 'cause it's my list & I do what I want.)
4. Attend the Olympics
5. Make my own wine
6. Party in NoLa for Mardi Gras
7. Travel cross country via train
10. Take a cooking class
14. Take a tour of the KY Bourbon Trail
16. Sunbathe on a nude beach
17. Bungee jump
18. Hike in Red River Gorge
20. Attend the Derby, wearing a Derby appropriate hat
21. Complete a half marathon sub 1:45
22. Complete 10 half marathons (8 down, 2 to go)
23. Go skydiving
25. Pay for 1 movie, see 2
26. Carve my name in a tree
28. Go paintballing
29. Win a game of chess
30. Join Postcrossing