Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 2016 Link Love

If you're anything like me, you love discovering new blogs & interesting articles, interesting perspectives, something different. And I don't know about you, but I feel like sometimes I see the same 50 pins on my Pinterest homepage - and all I want is something different. I also love giving love to other bloggers out there, because this shit is hard & no reason we can't pass out a little extra love.

So, welcome to my monthly Link Love post - where I highlight some of my favorites from the month. News articles, blog posts, recipes, crafts, whatever. I'm excited to share & I hope you'll find some new things you haven't seen before. Or, if you've got a post you think might fit the bill - send it my way {theacquiredsass at gmail dot com}


As cranberries pop up on sale at ALL the grocery stores, I finally have a recipe that sounds like it's worth making, which is this Cranberry Orange Bread. Or, if you're not feeling sweet, why not use those cranberries in this Slow Cooker Butternut Squash side dish? Or, if you decide you'd rather go the boozy route, toss a few frozen cranberries into this Orange Cranberry Margarita.

If you're stuck about what to bring to a holiday party, how about the makings for a few of these super simple, 3 ingredient crostinis? With 12 different options, it doesn't matter if you're team sweet, or team savory, you're covered. But, if you want to whip up a quick easy dessert, check out Kristy's 12 Chocolate Bark Recipes. Chocolate + potato chips? Ohhhh yeah.

Holiday parties aside, I love having a house I can host in. Now that Mr. Sass & I are living together I've been pestering him to be crafty and make me things. One of the perks of a handy husband. These DIY bookshelves are ADORABLE, but I also think they could probably hold a few bottles of wine just fine too. I mean, go with your heart.

And finally, I've seen a lot of negativity, in a month that should be filled with joy and thanks. I'm trying to fill my life with good and focus on being a better me, so I loved this list of 27 ways to give back.

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving - or for my non-US friends, a particularly great Thursday. Imma take Friday off, but I'll "see" you all on Monday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend & a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an amazing thanksgiving, girl! Thanks for linking my chocolate bark recipes! <3

    ReplyDelete

Because I value each & every comment I aim to respond to each one via email. Please make sure you are not a no-reply Blogger!