Monday, April 11, 2016

Grown-Up Grilled Cheese Round-Up

Tomorrow is National Grilled Cheese Day. A fantastic day in my book. Thoughts of grilled cheese take me way back, my Mom made them perfectly, my Dad always managed to burn them, but I always managed to scarf them down. During college, living off campus, I used to get fancy by using cheese that wasn't Kraft Singles, but now that I'm a real grown-up there are so many takes on the childhood classic grilled cheese. It only seemed fair to round a few of them up here for you in case you too want to celebrate tomorrow!














What's your favorite grown-up take on grilled cheese?

6 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH. You have me wanting grilled cheese tonight like whoa. That gooey, drippy cheese. Best combo ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a National Grilled Cheese day but this definitely makes me want to try one for tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DROOLING over here. I love a good grilled cheese.
    I love the idea of avacado.
    I usually put tomato on mine - or pickles...
    I need to try some fancy cheeses & pesto.
    (I'm now hungry)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhhhh, all of these recipes look SOOOOOOO good! As the weather is getting cooler in Sydney, I'm turning to hot lunches more and more so I'll have to try some of these out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE fancy grilled cheeses! i had a really good one in san francisco that was bbq chicken and cheese. mmmm...bbq and melty cheese is just a delicious combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - all of these look so good. I realized the other day that I haven't really had any cheese since we left for our trip. I miss cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete

Because I value each & every comment I aim to respond to each one via email. Please make sure you are not a no-reply Blogger!