Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Five #16

Happy Friday, you made it! Honestly my "weekend" started a little early, with a half day of work yesterday before I hopped on a plane to Europe! EEK!

So, as you're reading this, I am either A. On a plane or B. Just hopped off the plane & am trying to figure out the time change. But...just because I'm off vacationing doesn't mean The Acquired Sass is...I've got some exciting posts that will go live next week, including a grilled cheese recipe round-up (did you know National Grilled Cheese Day is April 12th???) & some of the things I wish I had known 6 years ago when I started running. I'll be back soon, but may be a little slow responding in the meantime. Forgive me, I'll bring you a souvenir. :)

Anyways, on to some Friday Five...

{one}

Me...walking out of work yesterday.


via GIPHY

{two}

Some new tunes I'm digging this week...


And my newest & guiltiest of pleasures, Flynt Flossy...watch the music video for maximum laughs. And then know that I would love to dance like this guy. #IMeanThat
Also not sure if this guy is a total joke, totally serious, or a mix of both.


{three}

Work always seems to bring out the worst in people.

➤ See the best Facebook fan page for Pinterest Humor! #ecard https://www.facebook.com/pinteresthumor:

{four}

How those born after the year 2000 will be learning history...

Tumblr on History:


{five}
... in case of cheesecake, or something:
[source : Instagram @ hilarioushumanitarian]

And a bonus, to tell you to go check out my Adulting 101 post that went live yesterday.
Because sometimes we all need a reminder that we're not as bad at adulting as it seems.

bahahaha:

5 comments:

  1. lol... the bit about taxing wifi is so true! That's a great comparison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - I truly feel that way when my undies & bra match :)
    I walk out of the office like that every time there's days off - enjoy your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I think I just freaked out inside when you mentioned Flint Flossy... my friends and I are weirdly obsessed with Turquoise Jeep hahah. All their videos/songs are hilarious and Young Humma is my favorite. Hope you have a blast in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg. So then I can totally admit that at a party a few weekends ago we all just sat and watched whatever YouTube brought up next from Turquoise Jeep. We couldn't stop.

      Delete
  4. That tax thing is too funny! Even better though? One of our local shopping malls recently got upgraded and they put "Free WiFi here" signs in all of the pot plants scattered on one level and all of a sudden there were people crowding around these random plants thinking they could only get WiFi right there (when it's throughout the whole mall) and it became such an ordeal that had to remove the signs and change them, haha!

    People are way too internet obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

Because I value each & every comment I aim to respond to each one via email. Please make sure you are not a no-reply Blogger!