Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I confess...

I'm linking up with Sarah & Nadine Lynn for their Humpday Confessionals.

More Coffee Less Talky
Link-ups where I can get a few things off my chest.

My Blog

I confess...I really cannot handle stink bugs. I do not know how those little devils get everywhere, but they do. And the terrible sound they make when they fly gives me anxiety. Oh no, not more stink bugs!

via GIPHY

I confess...I had honey goat cheese & crackers for dinner last night. It was so good. If I hadn't been about to go to a fitness class I would have enjoyed a nice glass of wine with it as well.

I confess...This is my face when someone at work sends me an instant message to see if I read the email they sent ONE MINUTE AGO. Congrats on skyrocketing your request to the bottom of my to-do list.


via GIPHY
I confess...I'm ready for the election to be over. There's no candidate so far that I love. As usually seems to be the case for me. So, can we just get it over with so I don't have to see it all over Facebook & I can get back to seeing who from HS got fat?
I confess...I really enjoy the show Jane the Virgin. I thought I only had one new episode to watch, but I had TWO! Oh, how exciting.
 
 
via GIPHY

And finally...I confess I'll be back tomorrow with 6 ways not to kill your significant other while traveling. It's a post I'm pretty excited about, so I hope you'll stop back by!

14 comments:

  1. Ugh. I hate it when someone sends a text or calls to see if you read their email which they just sent! At least give me some time to respond. I used to be all about cheese and crackers for dinner when I was single. Sadly Mike likes to eat real meals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real meals have their place. But sometimes it's nice to just say screw it & eat what sounds good. I eat a lot of chips & guac for dinner. Mmm.

      Delete
  2. I LOVVEEE Jane the Virgin. I dont think its gets the credit it deserves.
    I just want the next election in 4 years to get this nightmare of a season over!
    My husband gets so mad at me because I save all the stink bugs that make it into our house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one who loves that show! I binge watched the first season on Netflix & then had to twiddle my thumbs until the second one came out.

      Delete
  3. i can't wait for your next post hahaha
    stink bugs are SO gross.
    i watched almost all of the first season of jane the virgin, but for some reason, stopped. i need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catch up! I love all the ridiculous 'drama' this season. I can't stop watching.

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSH YES JANE THE VIRGIN! I devoured season one on Netflix and then realized that season 2 was in the middle of airing (or season 3? I don't know, but only season 1 was on Netflix) and now I have an agonizing wait until season 2 is on Netflix. :(((

    Also, it makes me rage so hard when someone calls me right after they send an email. But the person who usually does it is my boss's boss so I can't really leave him waiting. *sigh* I had this other guy at work who was pretty creepy and I would email him and he would walk across the building to my desk to talk to me in person. JUST RESPOND TO THE EMAIL. Even a phone call would be fine (still annoying to me) but coming over to my desk when you already creep me out is not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to wait for Season 2! They're on The CW website for FREE! They have a few commercials throughout, but maybe 2 mins worth for the whole hour long show! And they put the new episodes up the same night they air on TV!

      Delete
  5. I HATE the sound stink bugs make when they are crawling or flying or being. I also dislike the way lady bugs sound when they fly into things. tink tink tink.. it creeps me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I've ever paid attention to the sound lady bugs make. I'll have to pay attention. During the cold weather they all sneak into our building at work, so they're EVERYWHERE.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I can see how it's not for everyone. I got hooked the first episode & now I just can't stop! Haha.

      Delete
  7. Coworkers nagging me about work stuff immediately get pushed to the bottom of my list too. Ugh to the stinkbugs. And you can't step on them because then they stink! My freshman dorm room had an stink bug infestation in spring and it was the first time I ever saw/heard them. It was awful! Hope you're able to get rid of them soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh. That sounds terrible. An infestation!? The ones in my house are just solo critters that got lost, but they still annoy me & make my heart pound way faster than it should til I can figure out how to solve the problem.

      Delete

Because I value each & every comment I aim to respond to each one via email. Please make sure you are not a no-reply Blogger!