Friday, February 19, 2016

Oh Hey Friday : My Brain is Fried

Oh hey Friday, nice to see you there. No fancy schmancy intro today, because honestly, my brain went on vacation days ago. I'm ready to soak up some sun & enjoy a full 10+ days off of work. My brain could use the break. So, I'm linking up with Karli & Amy to share 5 random things about my week.


1. My brother asked me if I was growing my hair out for any special reason, or just because.
I blurted out that I didn't want to make small talk with any hairdresser so I had been avoiding it. Can I just have the BF cut it with regular scissors & call it a day? I only ever wear it in a ponytail anyways.

Umm, so yeah, pretty much exactly this...


2. Adult Status : PRO
A stink bug was buzzing around my kitchen, so I armed myself with a colander & used it to defend myself. Oh how I wish there was a picture. Or err, maybe not.

3.  Oh hey neighbor. Thank you for parking 6 inches from my bumper instead of in your empty driveway.


4. Does anyone else have a BF // husband that does this?

This man leaves pretty much every drawer // door in the house ajar just a few inches. 
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?

Medicine cabinet door? Ajar.
Dresser drawers? Ajar, as shown 
WHY?


5. The Acquired Sass is on VACATION until 2/28. Perhaps I'll be able to hop on & post a pic or two, perhaps I'll be having too much fun to even consider it. Either way, I'll be back on Monday, 2/29 with my regularly scheduled programming + lots of fun travel recap posts & pictures from my trip to New Zealand.

In the meantime, did you catch the other neat things I've posted recently?
Like my last big vacation, mountain climbing + African safari, posts here, here & here.
Or my Miracle Muffins recipe from Wednesday?

What are you up to this weekend?
Tell me something about your week, or are you just glad you made it to Friday?
What's your #1 pet peeve?

5 comments:

  1. My BF doesn't do that with drawers...but I do! LOL I have no idea why! Guilty as charged!

    I also don't like having to make small talk at the hairdressers. I always feel guilty that I'm not a good conversationalist for them. I'm horrible at small talk.

    Have a GREAT time on vacation! I'm going on vacation too and can't wait! Where in NZ are you going? My dad is from a small town on the north island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSSSHHHHHHHH - my husband does the same thing with the drawers - ALL OF THEM - drives me nuts!!!

    You'd hate me - I pick up stink bugs with my hands & carry them outside to safety :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate making small talk with hair dressers too! I just wish a robot could do my hair. It's the worst when you have to go to someone new. Have an awesome trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the small talk thing too. Have fun on vacation! New Zealand looks so beautiful. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO excited to hear about New Zealand! And yes to the small talk..it's so awkward and uncomfortable especially at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete

Because I value each & every comment I aim to respond to each one via email. Please make sure you are not a no-reply Blogger!