This post has a little bit of everything, a few rants, a few raves, a few facts.
Hope you enjoy & consider joining the linkup next week, it's hosted every Thursday!
1. A back road I take to work now has a new stop sign...I know this because I ran the stop sign the other day, much to the chagrin of everyone else waiting their turn. In my defense, there probably should have been a warning sign. On a 45 MPH road...if you want to put your stop sign at the end of a blind curve. Jus' sayin'.
2. November weather in Pittsburgh was pretty atypical (read : warm & sunny), now that the winter gloom is in full effect, I am counting down the days until my trip to New Zealand in February!!! I'll be spending 10 days on the South Island , 4 of those in Queenstown (pictured below) & escaping cold, dreary winter time Pittsburgh in the process.
4. The best $25 I ever spent was buying a heated blanket for my cube at work. It is forever freezing in this place. If I cozy up with my blanket & a mug full of coffee while I draft a blog post, I almost forget I'm at work. Oh wait...
5. Some days, being a grown up rocks. Like on Tuesday, the BF and I headed out for drinks with some friends. But, since we all had adulting to do the next day, no one felt like party poopers when 930PM rolled around & we all agreed it was time to go home.
6. I am on the hunt for an ugly sweater. I'm headed to an Ugly Sweater party this Saturday, but wasn't smart enough to grab my old standby when I was home for Thanksgiving. Every thrift store I've wandered into though has been sold out of ugly sweaters. So what's a girl to do?
Anyone else headed to an Ugly Sweater party this year?
Anyone else have a Mom who made enough to feed an army?
What's your next vacation?