1. This week has DRAGGED on. I didn't figure it would because I have a lot going on, but somehow it seems like it will never be Friday. My friend sent me this on Tuesday & I LOL'd and cried a little bit at the same time. Thank goodness tomorrow finally IS Friday.
2. I thought meme was a pretty common place term here in 2015, but I suppose not. We got into quite the heated debate at work yesterday about how that little word was pronounced. For the record it's like "meeeeeem". Not "may-may" or "me-me" like any of my co-workers claimed.
3. And pretty much every day this week at work felt like this. Ever have that? I got tossed into a new-ish role at work over the summer. Some days I'm cruisin' thinking I know what I'm doing. And the universe must get wind of that, because without fail I get a bunch of stuff thrown at me that makes my head spin.
4. I'm headed to a Beers-mas party this weekend, which is sort of a cross between a Potluck & a beer exchange. Everyone brings a 6 pack of something neat & a snack/dessert, and we drink some, save some, eat a bunch, repeat. Pretty pumped for that as I'm been assured the snack selection will be on point. & I'm all about the snacks.
5. Me. Every day this week. Despite having TONS of work to do.
Holiday Potluck soon anyone?
Do you & your friends do a holiday exchange of any sort?